Like us on Facebook
Becoming part of the Sweetser family means you can make a difference in the lives of Maine children, adults, and families every day. As a nationally recognized and accredited leader, we offer competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and the opportunity to join a passionate team of more than 700 employees.
Start Over with your Job Search
Returning Applicant? Login Now
THE IDEAL PERSON WOULD:
• Provide direct care by displaying the role of tutor, role model, cook and source of emotional support.
• Provide assistance by creating and following developmentally appropriate recreational activities.
• Transport clients to home visits, appointments, etc.
• Maintain a safe and effective milieu by participating in the provision of a structured, therapeutic environment.
• Collaborate with staff and families to achieve desired treatment outcomes.
• Desire to work with children in need.
• Clean and valid Maine driver's license.
• Persons with lived experience in the Mental Health and/or Substance Abuse system are encouraged to apply.
• High school diploma or GED with the ability to work with difficult-to-manage youth.
• Capacity to develop a professional orientation to child care.
• Ability to relate to children with warmth and understanding, and have the ability to identify the needs and problems of children.
• Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with other professionals on behalf of youth and their families.
POTENTIAL GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES:
• Higher Level Youth & Family Counselor.
• Supervisory Positions.
• Case Management and Clinical (with education).
Executive Office: 50 Moody Street Saco, Maine
04072-0892 Phone: 1-800-434-3000
Copyright © 2015 Sweetser email@example.com