Like us on Facebook
Becoming part of the Sweetser family means you can make a difference in the lives of Maine children, adults, and families every day. As a nationally recognized and accredited leader, we offer competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and the opportunity to join a passionate team of more than 700 employees.
Start Over with your Job Search
Returning Applicant? Login Now
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD:
• Provide supportive, respectful, non-judgmental care to adult clients and assist them in meeting goals identified in treatment plans.
• Actively engage with clients while maintaining clear boundaries.
• Accept individual differences and learn from them.
• Approach each client with an attitude of discovery and hope.
• Support independent client functioning that leads to increased skills upon discharge.
• Utilize effective communication skills that improve client outcomes and promote teamwork.
• Work as a team player delivering effective care to clients and promoting continuous harmonious working relationships.
• Independently maintain an environment that promotes safety and efficiency.
• Write descriptive and concise progress notes relative to the clients' defined goals and objectives.
• Have the ability to relate effectively to a wide range of clients.
• Valid state driver's license.
• Persons with lived experience in the Mental Health and/or Substance Abuse system are encouraged to apply.
• High School diploma and experience working in the mental/behavioral health field.
• One (1) year of experience providing direct care and/or crisis intervention to adults in a related field.
• MHRT I state certification or eligibility for and completion of certification within the first year of employment.
Executive Office: 50 Moody Street Saco, Maine
04072-0892 Phone: 1-800-434-3000
Copyright © 2015 Sweetser firstname.lastname@example.org